facebook

Sisters leaving

by: Kbg

Is it not concerning that there is a sorority at Ryerson where women feel bullied enough to leave? I swear you guys take wonderful women and take the life out of them. I’ve spoken to many sisters who left and found other sororities where they have no problems. Maybe look within.

Posted By: Kbg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

I feel like there’s a whole bunch of ex kappas that want to speak about this persons behaviour and about the organization as a whole

By: Yeah
#2  by: Yup   

I left KBG and joined another organization. They made me feel so insignificant and small. And gaslit so many people. Glad to be out of that environment.

By: Yup
by: queenDec 8, 2020 1:40:57 PM

I left kbg and joined another sorority. But something needs to be done, it’s sad to see more girls have the same experience every year, Greek life and sororities aren’t like that. It brings such a bad name to our campus...who else wants to complain??

By: queen
by: NPCOct 16, 2023 9:42:32 PM

This is how KBG was founded and continues to use to open “chapters.” They don’t upkeep their own roster because they don’t care, they are a pyramid scheme that wants your bucks in the guise of being in a real sorority! They showed up to Bama uninvited and unannounced to the university system. And guess what they went down hard and had to drag themselves out quietly. They are over 100 years old, have not a single respectable house, and are still not NPC affiliated.

By: NPC
#3  by: no thanks   

I would contact the insta then, it’s @kappabetagamma I found they always respond quickly through there! They can’t neglect that! Go for it, many people will be grateful someone else stepped up too

By: no thanks
by: HiiiDec 15, 2020 9:20:26 AM

Yeah contact the @kappabetagamma instagram with complaints - that way it can be directed to the correct person

By: Hiii
#4  by: crewmate   

I’m terrified to reach out to their national board, if they tolerated this now my report won’t do a thing. The girls are out for blood always have been and I’m so scared of what this chapter will do if they find out I complained...

By: crewmate
by: WowDec 16, 2020 5:06:52 PM

I HATE that you feel this way, and that shows that you have to do it more than ever. You never know what your report can change. Maybe one was just not enough? Is there anyone in the sorority (alum or someone whose not currently active) that you trust to make the complaint? If not, I’d second DMing the instagram - I feel like that’s probably someone high up?

By: Wow
by: npc baybeeOct 17, 2023 4:50:07 PM

Much like their HQ, they will have neither the money or smarts to actually do anything. Maybe if they were set up with a judicial side in the first place, they could check themselves!

By: npc baybee
#5  by: npc baybee   

KBG is a pyramid scheme all the way. I can’t stand seeing them around because I know their nationals does not have their genuine interest at heart. For over one hundred years: they cannot keep it together. They are still not NPC affiliated for a reason. They shut down chapters all the time because they do a slop job starting them up. They actually don’t set up chapters, they just show up and everyone has to deal with them. As long as you continue to pay into an organization like this, it will continue to live. Quite literally what do you get from this sorority in the long run? Do you have houses? Do you have prestige? Do you have an OPEN network to call home after college? You barely get a chapter as an undergrad because your own “sisters” can, and will, pull your charter from under you.

Real local sororities, that are not in the mood for sloppy cash grabs every semester, are well worth the experience, and the offset of national dues.

By: npc baybee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.