facebook

veterans

by: Gil

This is mainly directed to the guys, but female input is important too. I wanted to know how fraternities felt about military members joining your organization. Are you more inclined to give a bid to a male veteran due to his experience, and possibly leadership, or do you lean towards shying away because of old age, risk/ptsd or the possibility that some members would feel uncomfortable about "educating" him. And also maybe the younger guys would think girls may be creeped out about having an older looking guy at parties.

Also ladies, how do you feel about frat guys in their mid to late 20's (are there even any around)? Just trying to entertain the idea of greeklife since I am looking to get the full college experience.

Thank you

Posted By: Gil
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

if ur gonna be around for 4 years i dont think anyone would care.

By: well
#2  by: Transfer   

How about transfer or two year students?

By: Transfer
#3  by: okay    

i was just checking out how greek life is at other schools. i don't go to UCLA, i go to another UC. But I just had to reply to this post. I know this guy at my school in phi psi who is 26 and he's probably one of my favorite frat guys here (18 year old first year sorority girl here). He's super chill and easy to talk to. i wouldn't worry about it too much. just rush :)

By: okay
#4  by: thanks   

thanks for your service. At long beach state there are a lot of guys and girls that are older in the greek system. USC too

By: thanks
#5  by: Every good frat   

I'd bid you half a second after walking in the door. Thanks for your service mate and welcome home.

By: Every good frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.