facebook

i'm wishing you pnms the best of luck...

by: Active member

after you go through recruitment and choose a house, nobody cares which one you're in. You'll make friends with girls in and out of your sorority and some will be "bottom" tier and some will be "top" tier. And after you work really hard trying to make it to the top tier you'll realize that all the sororities are the same. They're all organizations of girls trying to do the same things. Make friends, have fun, be involved, be philanthropic, party a lot, meet lots of boys, dress up, you name it. They're all the same and you'll find your best friends anywhere. Don't worry about these rankings. I worried about them a lot two years ago when I went through, and I wish I hadn't worried so much about what people would think of me if I was in the sorority where girls studied to much or were sloppy or were just weird. It doesn't matter. You are you and you're joining an organization to be involved. Pick the one with the girls you think you'd get along with. It works out much better that way, I promise. But really, get off this site.

Posted By: Active member
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: raiderdater   

So true. The people posting on this site are mostly freshmen trying to market their chapter for rush, frat boys trying to start drama and GDI's being trollish. If you took away their lettered tee shirts, it would be impossible to tell which chapter a girl is in. And as a reminder to the PNM's, the chapters do the real choosing...not you...so keep an open mind about each house you visit.

By: raiderdater

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.