facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at Texas Tech University - TTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: don't   

don't go slamming all the others w/ 1s then give yourself all 5s. It didn't help.

By: don't
#2  by: dont2   

i agree. it was obvious what you did. not cute.

By: dont2
#3  by: ZTA   

absolutely love my sisters! i wouldn't want to be anything but a zeta :)

By: ZTA
#4  by: springggggg   

guess who's doing spring rush.

By: springggggg
#5  by: TT Sorority   

Any sorority that has to go rank one's on this page or any other page is only insecure about their own house.

By: TT Sorority
#6  by: They are?   

Why are you blaming another sorority for a low ranking. Like do you seriously think any sorority is going to rank you low and say its their sorority. I'm an AXO and I have several great friends that are Zeta's.

By: They are?
#7  by: hmm   

not bad but really will sleep with anyone. I can't think of a single Zeta who is a virgin. Eeks

By: hmm
#8  by: HOMECOMING 12   

Top Fraternities.. Delt, FIJI, SAE, PhiDelt
So if you want to get in good with the frat houses here is the Homecoming line up
FIJI and Zeta
Delt and AXO
SAE and TriDelt
Who does PhiDelt have?
Bottom line - its the fraternities that determine the soroities rankings, don't kid yourselves, that's why you're joining one anyway to meet boys and to be popular..here is your heads up.
It's the fraternity that you do homecoming with is who you end up partying with the rest of the year.

By: HOMECOMING 12
#9  by: Their Exec   

sets a terrible example. they are zults so the younger girls follow in their foot steps. Will spread them for anybody that gives them attention

By: Their Exec
#10  by: Chi Hoe   

Chi Omega has a girl that is ripping all of the other sororities. She is a snake and a true example of what a low class, low tiered sorority is all about! Are those the kind of girls you want to be a part of?

By: Chi Hoe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.