Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at Texas Tech University - TTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dirty rush   

dirty rush, end of story.

By: dirty rush
#2  by: rushed   

they never asked me about what my daddy did or what car i drived durning rush! all the girls that rushed me were very nice and down to earth, and even though i took a different bid they are still nice to me when i see them out!

By: rushed
#3  by: @rushed   

They didn't ask because they already knew. Guaranteed.

By: @rushed
#4  by: To below   

It probably wasn't a Kappa who made the post, it was probably another sorority trying to make Kappa look bad. ;)

By: To below
#5  by: TT Sorority   

Anyone who ranks a sorority all 1's or all 5's is obviously insecure about their own house.

By: TT Sorority
#6  by: soon to be rushee   

I am a freshman and want to rush in the fall my sophomore year. I really like all the kappa girlies that I hangout with. Any advice?!

By: soon to be rushee
#7  by: to below   

They'll cut you regardless they don't take sophomores... prob should tho bc they keep not making quota

By: to below
#8  by: HOMECOMING 12   

Top Fraternities.. Delt, FIJI, SAE, PhiDelt
So if you want to get in good with the frat houses here is the Homecoming line up
FIJI and Zeta
Delt and AXO
SAE and TriDelt
Who does PhiDelt have?
Bottom line - its the fraternities that determine the soroities rankings, don't kid yourselves, that's why you're joining one anyway to meet boys and to be popular..here is your heads up.
It's the fraternity that you do homecoming with is who you end up partying with the rest of the year.

By: HOMECOMING 12

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.