facebook

kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at Texas Tech University - TTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Kay Dee   

I'm a KD and I absolutely love it. We have a great Chapter here at Tech with some amazing girls. We are a very versatile group and we support each other in everything we do. We currently have the third highest GPA on greek circle and congratulate the other sororities on their academic success. It is really disheartening to read some of the comments on here, because for one the greek community should be supporting each other not saying rude and immature things for the world to see. I love being a Kappa Delta and could not be happier with my choice.

By: Kay Dee
#2  by: kd   

I'm glad you love your sorority and are happy there and proud to be a KD. That is just how it should be. If you are so disheartened about unkind comments then you should stop leaving them on other sorority ranks - practice what you preach.

By: kd
#3  by: KD   

I love Kappa Delta <3 AOT. You are all amazing girls - I'm thankful to have each of you in my life! I just wanted to put this here so you can see this and hopefully not pay attention to any negative comments that appear on this site. :)

By: KD
#4  by: to ?!   

that paint your date party was with axo and aphi.... like they really ruined that party.

By: to ?!
#5  by: horrible   

self-rank and write hateful comments on others walls to boost their ranking...and this is the truth

By: horrible
#6  by: really?   

8 posts in ONE day and KD is the one that's posting stuff on others walls? i bet that was one person who went computer to computer in a library. get a life!

By: really?
#7  by: greek   

really? it sounds like you know what you're doing.. maybe you should get a life

By: greek
#8  by: So sad   

The go on everyone else's site and put mean and hurt full comments. That just not what the greek system is about. It's probably just one bad seed.

By: So sad
#9  by: KD   

I'm a KD & I reallllyyy don't think anyone from KD would sit there and bash all the other sororities :)

#10  by: KD   

Well someone REALLY is. Look at the 7-27-10 the comment about A Chi O - then go to AchiO page and look at the mean comment - they showed up at the same time. That is just one example. We realllyyy do not appreciate it. Please stop.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.