facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at Texas Tech University - TTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: raider   

the only sororities where legacies weren't safe were kappa and theta. theta cut a lot of legacies including an in house where the girl had two cousins and a sister who had been in the chapter and kappa cut the president's sister who went through. most people think those two houses are the most competitive.

By: raider
#2  by: ttu greek   

The post below is so NOT TRUE!

By: ttu greek
#3  by: actually   

That post is true, but Pi Phi also cut some legacies. Those 3 could afford to cut legacies because they could get a group of top girls without filling up their quota with legacies that weren't so great.

By: actually
#4  by: re:legacies   

I'm a Theta and that is absolutely NOT true. Legacies get cut for other reasons.

By: re:legacies
#5  by: Go Greek!   

Wow, why does our rush interest people so much? The post about our rules with legs or whatever is untrue, so please stop spreading false info. Concentrate on your own sisterhood like we do and everybody will find the house and sisters that fit them best! :)

By: Go Greek!
#6  by: top 6   

we can all agree...
Chi O
Pi Phi
Zeta
Theta
Kappa
Tridelt

By: top 6
#7  by: No   

we don't all agree...

Good try.

By: No
#8  by: hsbt   

idk why people are so mean to thes girls im not a theta yet im not even done with high school( i was looking for awesome universities to go and I've always wanted to be in a sisterhood) anyways they seem extremely nice and i would be proud to be theta stay strong girls!

By: hsbt
#9  by: what?   

I like theta and all but i just dont understand the comment below. how do you know thetas if you dont go here?

By: what?
#10  by: really!   

hsbt - where are you getting your info? What are you even talking about and who cares?

By: really!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.