facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at Texas Tech University - TTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: shame on you   

If you are, in fact, a DG... and embarrassed to wear you letters - you should withdraw.

By: shame on you
#2  by: Frat   

Yall like Delta Sig, that should mean enough of yalls social status

By: Frat
#3  by: DG   

We have respect and admiration for the greek community at large. We support the TTU Greek system! All of them!

By: DG
#4  by: frat   

thats because you cant be choosy who wants to be with yall

By: frat
#5  by: Really   

No guys actually come on this site let alone leave any comments. DG is a nice sorority. Good grades are encouraged and fostered. The girls I know in DG really like it and have a lot of fun.

By: Really
#6  by: TTU   

Really a mixture of girls - in a good way. DG is one of the top 10 largest sororities nationally. The DG I know really seem happy in their sorority.

By: TTU
#7  by: the real life   

In the adult world, it really makes no difference which sorority is "on top". It's immature to label sororities, (a group of girls) as top or bottom of the rank. True character is accepting everyone for who they are. Spoken from a Greek from years ago, grow up, be at the top because of who you are as a person. Don't rely on an organization to define who you are. In the real life that's all that matters. I wasn't a DG but most I've met are genuine, beautiful, smart and charming

By: the real life
#8  by: TT Sorority   

Self ranking all 5's or going to other sites and ranking 1's is just jealousy or insecurity with their own housee. Every house has good to offer.

By: TT Sorority
#9  by: HOMECOMING 12   

Top Fraternities.. Delt, FIJI, SAE, PhiDelt
So if you want to get in good with the frat houses here is the Homecoming line up
FIJI and Zeta
Delt and AXO
SAE and TriDelt
Who does PhiDelt have?
Bottom line - its the fraternities that determine the soroities rankings, don't kid yourselves, that's why you're joining one anyway to meet boys and to be popular..here is your heads up.
It's the fraternity that you do homecoming with is who you end up partying with the rest of the year.

By: HOMECOMING 12
#10  by: wow   

look at all the self ranks! hahaha

By: wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.