facebook

why are pi phi rankings so low on this site?

by: freshman

Why is pi phi ranked so low here? they seem like sweet, cute, normal girls and better than bottom tier with phi sig (no offense to phi sig)..

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: They   

Are ranked poorly by girls who have a different idea about what makes you a successful sorority ( for example...being snobby, putting themselves on a pedestal, focus on partying, etc). Pi phi has really come around in the past few years and is a true sorority. They care about eachother and what they can do for the community. They are a true sisterhood!

By: They
#2  by: for reall    

they are ranked low because they are low.... bottom tier.

By: for reall
by: GWUOct 10, 2012 9:59:41 PM

I am guessing you got dropped or didnt get a bid lol

By: GWU
#3  by: hahhaha   

thank you #4. they're ranked low because they are awful.

By: hahhaha
#4  by: seems   

like some girls who are not sure of their own sorority are busy bashing pi phi. focus on cleaning up your own house...leave pi phi alone. They are great. You are just jealous!

By: seems
#5  by: If   

All you have to say is "they are bottom tier", "they are awful"...,, seems like you are just trying to make yourself sound better. Tell us all....without bashing anyone...what makes you so great? Pi phi has many great things going for it and doesn't need to bash you so that they feel better about themselves!

By: If
#6  by: greek love   

I am in a different sorority but I know many pi phi's
what is a pi phi:
nice sweet girls
involved on campus
well rounded
love their sisters
AND ACTUALLY GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE FUTURE
They are on the raise at GWU, back off

By: greek love
#7  by: hahahhha   

ok #8, try telling me again youre not a pi phi.....desperate wannabe self-rankers are exactly what a pi phi is

By: hahahhha
#8  by: haha   

obviously i'm not aware since thats a lie. the only sorority pi phi gets chosen over is phi sig, but thanks for trying ladies <3

By: haha
by: dkfjaslkfjNov 7, 2012 12:05:48 PM

thanks for the input SDT

By: dkfjaslkfj
#9  by: why do you all care?   

honestly, pi phi had a great recruitment
they got a lot of really good girls, and they already had a lot of good girls in their chapter

i wouldnt be surprised if after next years recruitment people start to look at them differently

and on that note, there are girls in every sorority who are really pretty, and girls in EVERY sorority who are not so pretty... so judging an entire group of girls like that seems pretty dumb

By: why do you all care?
#10  by: honestly    

pi phi absolutely sucks. bye.

By: honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.