facebook

Pre-rush events

by: i_am_geed

I'm doing college research right now (senior in hs), and W&L is on the top of my list and am deciding between here or another school. I just want to get an idea of what the social scene is like for freshmen before spring rush. Are there informal events where we can hang with brothers and get our name out there? Are there any clubs that I should join in particular if I want to get to know the top frat execs earlier?

Posted By: i_am_geed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wlu student   

For guys the entire first semester is just going to different fraternity events and meeting everyone. You will get to know guys from different fraternities really well and you will get invited to their formals and other events.

By: wlu student
#2  by: Oldie   

Frats will mass-send invites using the school email system for their weekend parties, and there is also a bus system that shuttles people to parties. You will have no problem meeting fraternities.

By: Oldie
#3  by: frat rat   

Trav: phi psi
Choir: Pi Kap and Lambda
Williams Investment Society always has a ton of top tier guys (mostly KA and Chi Psi)
Fly fishing: FIJI

By: frat rat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.