facebook

kappa

by: D

Is it true that kappa recruitment team looks up you house on google maps and if it's not big enough they drop you?

Posted By: D
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok   

No

By: Ok
#2  by: Not true   

However, they do send alumni investigators if your information is in anyway questionable

By: Not true
by: lolJun 27, 2015 2:55:15 PM

no they dont wtf

By: lol
#3  by: PNM   

My parents are uber rich hollywood types and we live in a little house to lower our carbon footprint. Is this going to hurt me with the only house I would consider joining? Should I tell Kappa to check out my Dad's IMDB page?

By: PNM
by: OH, YES!Jun 28, 2015 1:14:54 AM

That's very important info that you should be sure to tell every Kappa-- they're very into climate change change and the environment. Definitely tell them to check your Dad's IMDB page. In fact, if you change you mind and want to consider other houses besides Kappa, be sure to tell them too!

By: OH, YES!
#4  by: but really..   

if you look at KKG, i'd say 75% of their parents have annual incomes of 300,000 or more (a lot make way more)..so there has to be a way for them to do some kind of investigating to ALWAYS get those types of girls. USC is expensive but kappa doesn't get the scholarship/financial aid girls, they get the extremely wealthy ones and there has to be a reason.

By: but really..
by: IMOJun 30, 2015 10:11:02 PM

Yeah but also think of it this way..rich girls who like nice things will always be attracted to other rich girls who like nice things. It's more a lifestyle thing. And sure you will have girls who grew up with parents with average incomes but a majority of this campus are students from wealthy families. Especially in greek life. Plus with PNMs knowing other girls in the house, and conversations during rush, there are going to be ways for them to know where you came from.

By: IMO
by: uhJun 30, 2015 10:35:10 PM

My roommate last year was on finaid and she is in Kappa

By: uh
by: wellJul 1, 2015 6:46:06 PM

id say 75% make at least 500k or more.. 300k really isn't that much

By: well
#5  by: LOL   

People..there are plenty of NORMAL girls in Kappa..you only hear about the crazy insanely rich ones on this dumb website but I promise a lot are just normal girls

By: LOL
#6  by: Frattty    

Yes, i have heard of this.. I heard they look at your tax returns too

By: Frattty
by: what a jokeJul 1, 2015 4:33:52 PM

The only way a house could see your (parents') tax returns would be if you sent them to the house directly. OR if USC freely shared them with every house. This is not the case as far as I know. This comment is d u m b.

By: what a joke
#7  by: leave britney alone   

this entire post is such bs
kappa does none of this
LEAVE KAPPA ALONEEEE

By: leave britney alone
#8  by: Zillow   

zillow shows how much money your house is worth. They have a committee assigned to zillow all the pnms. Having a mansion in Texas isn't the same as a penthouse in NY.

By: Zillow
by: My God....Jul 1, 2015 11:35:45 PM

Homes in Texas are cheap

By: My God....
#9  by: PNM   

Nah. If their infamous member got looked at, they wouldn't have believed that she was insanely rich. Totally not true.

By: PNM
#10  by: @My God....   

You're an idiot. Even IF kappa was shallow enough to drop a girl because she doesn't live in a 1mill+ dollar house which they're not, they DEFINITELY wouldn't drop her bc she lives in a 2 million dollar house in TX rather than a 2 million dollar penthouse in ny. Just shows the ignorance on this site

By: @My God....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.