facebook

"racism" and other prejudice

by: STOP!

If I read ONE more post trying to stir up trouble alleging racism (and there must've been about 10 in the last 48 hour period), I'm going to be sick. Honestly, there are houses that take, and embrace as members, people of all races, mine included. Truly, its what you can bring to a house in terms of enthusiasm and connection with members, and yes, good looks and money don't hurt, either-- it does cost some money to be part of the Greek system for dues, etc. Also, while the Row can be enormously fun, I'll be the first to admit its quite shallow (you just accept it for what it is, high school, redux). But given that there are so many clubs and other on-campus orgs, really I think ANYONE can find some friends to hang out with, that they click with, if they make any effort at all to connect. I spend more time with campus orgs and in leadership positions in those orgs than I do with my house and row stuff. High school is over and I believe this will serve me better, long-term, job-wise. Also I just really enjoy being involved in these orgs.

Posted By: STOP!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: A Walker   

You crazy b-tch

By: A Walker
by: Wow! Jan 29, 2015 10:37:41 PM

Your response to STOP's well-considered and articulate post is just plain stupid. You've added nothing to the discussion other than misplaced name-calling-- Stop is clearly not crazy and you are clearly mean-spirited, not a team player, not too bright or articulate, and obviously not someone I'd ever want to talk to or associate with. Your pathetic response brands you as a LOSER. Go away. Thanks from a so-called "top" house girl, not that it should matter at all from whom this response is coming.

By: Wow!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.