facebook

sorority rankings after rush 2014

by: Lilly

Just curious! What do you think the real sorority ranking is now after rush this year?

Posted By: Lilly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Row   

Kappa
DG

Theta

Alpha phi
Pi phi

Tri delt/Adpi
Gamma phi/Agd

AchiO
Sdt

Idk that middle chunk is all up to your opinion
I think there's way less of a difference between like number 4 and number 8 than there was two years ago though
Everything's converging to the middle

By: Row
#2  by: M   

Kappa
DG

Theta
Alpha phi
Pi phi

Tridelt
adpi
Gamma phi
AXO

AGD
SDT

Totally disagree that 4-8 are converging but I think 2-5 (DG through pi phi) are converging and 6-9 (tridelt through AXO) are converging. It's basically two big groups now with the biggest jump between pi phi and tridelt. In other posts when people have talked about the "middle" converging, they talk about tridelt, adpi, gamma phi and AXO.

By: M
by: NahOct 24, 2014 1:08:26 PM

No way is alpha phi over pi phi, tridelt not lower, or AXO over agd

By: Nah
#3  by: truth!   

Kappa has always been a step above DG, DG and Theta are essentially equal. The rest don't matter

By: truth!
#4  by: ?   

anyone saying alpha phi is better than pi phi is a joke and uninformed. nor is gphi on par with agd

By: ?
by: yesOct 25, 2014 5:27:07 AM

Agree on both accounts

By: yes
#5  by: no   

agree that pi phi is above alpha phi but gphi is now on par with tridelt. ask around and people agree

By: no
by: ^^Oct 25, 2014 10:06:21 PM

agreed with "no." like if you ask around off the internet, the only ones who think agd is over gamma phi or even axo are the girls in agd. they have a nice house (albeit a little tacky) but that's about it. some nice girls but mostly pretty awkward.

By: ^^
by: ^Oct 25, 2014 10:23:54 PM

literally no way axo is over agd do you even go to this school

By: ^
#6  by: new member   

general consensus of girls throughout rush:

kappa/dg: very equal, DG seemed less fake

theta: weird pledge class this year, theta trap most people preferred pi phi/aphi. dropping quickly with only a few really pretty girls this year
pi phi
aphi

tridelt/adpi: equal and interchangeable

gphi: know people who dropped gphi over axo and agd. no matter how "good" their pledge class was this year, people still didn't want them
agd/axo

sdt

By: new member
by: NahOct 27, 2014 9:23:26 PM

As I guy, I'd always choose to mix with GPhi over AXO or AGD-- no contest.

By: Nah
by: not reallyOct 28, 2014 3:00:35 PM

Agree with the guy above. Ask any of the guys in my house and they'll say gphi over ax, agd, and tridelt. gphi brought in a solid pledge class this year

By: not really
#7  by: so   

so is AdPi now better than tridelt if gphi is better than tridelt?

By: so
by: personallyOct 29, 2014 2:05:35 AM

yeah i think gphi is over adpi and i noticed that a lot of guys prefer gphi but its personal preference. adpi and tridelt slipped this year and gphi went up so thats probably why people are saying that

By: personally
#8  by: Hi gphi   

Stop posting so much. There is no way you are above adpi or tridelt

By: Hi gphi
#9  by: sup gphi   

lmao gphi stop posting you aren't above adpi or tridelt at all. irrelevant & still at the bottom. keep mixing with phi sig ladies :)

By: sup gphi
by: just sayingOct 30, 2014 1:01:22 AM

honestly i don't think gphi even cares

By: just saying
#10  by: yep   

^ Agree. they don't care and it shows

By: yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.