facebook

honestly

by: Pmn

I'm not super rich. I'm in good shape. I'm very outgoing. I'm from the Bay Area, but moved to London in high school. Do I have a chance at one of the top 4 sorority houses?

Posted By: Pmn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sure   

How much do you weigh?

By: Sure
by: PnmJul 22, 2014 9:40:05 AM

I'm 5'9 and weigh 120 Ibs

By: Pnm
by: SureJul 22, 2014 4:47:03 PM

Drop 11 pounds and you'll be fine

By: Sure
#2  by: mem   

Telling us where you're from and what shape you're in isn't going to get you any reliable answers. You need to rush to figure all this out. Chances are, you'll click with a couple of houses and take it from there. Keep an open mind, have fun, and you'll end up where you're meant to be.

And just to keep a level head, the mindset that you "just have to be in a top house" is a really dangerous one. It causes a lot of tears during rush, way more than it's worth. Girls almost always end up really happy wherever they pledge, regardless of rank--every single house is filled with really awesome girls who are SO excited to welcome you into their sisterhood.

By: mem
#3  by: Not so   

Don"t listen to "sure." You are slim for your height. And don't you find it odd "sure" is so focussed on your weight? They didn't bother to ask the equally superficial question of how pretty your face is? Personally, overall I go for character first. But, second, its much easier to drop a few pounds than it is to alter your face. Not all houses are "looks" obssessed-- and you may find it very unpleasant to be in one that is. Go for the house where you feel a genuine connection with the girls!

By: Not so
by: Great!Jul 23, 2014 7:44:42 AM

Thanks chubby

By: Great!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.