facebook

will pike come back strong in the fall?

by: Row Interested

Seems like everything is going their way for next fall.

Posted By: Row Interested
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kappa Girl   

Yes of course they will come back strong. My house is lifting our ban on social functions with Pike because the story of Pike misdeeds turned out to be completely false.

By: Kappa Girl
by: @kappa girlMay 31, 2014 7:26:21 PM

pike,

please stop pretending to be a kappa. as an actual kappa in a leadership role, i can say that we are NOT lifting the COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED ban on you. how dare you make light of your "misdeeds", which, had they been brought to court, would've been punishable by up to 8 years of jail time for the actual crime, and up to 5 years in jail for your house leadership because they obstructed justice. you are irrelevant on the row, and dangerous to girls. please stop pretending to be from my house. you are embarrassing yourself and being unbelievably disrespectful to the girls whose lives pike has ruined.

By: @kappa girl
by: If it was realMay 31, 2014 7:43:12 PM

USC would have done something. They apparently didn't believe it either.

By: If it was real
#2  by: I get it...   

SJACS hates women...otherwise Pike would all be in jail.

I'm no Pike but since when is the entire frat's leadership frogmarched off to jail because of a single member alleged actions? Never!

Pike, I smell slander from a self-proclaimed leader of Kappa. Call your lawyers and see if a case is possible.

Ms. E. Wood, jr., give it a break as you don't even know the difference between appeal and repeal....

By: I get it...
by: @I get itJun 2, 2014 12:02:25 AM

You're correct, Kappa girl meant "appealed" or "re-appealed," not "repealed." But, we all know what she meant to say. And I suggest you, Mr. Know-it-all, pseudo lawyer, give it a break, as YOU don't even know the difference between slander and libel. You accused Kappa girl of slander. Slander is oral defamation, libel is written defamation. Her message was written. If you were to accuse her of anything, it should have been libel. But guess what, her message rings true, and truth is a defense to either slander or libel. So, there.

By: @I get it
#3  by: TPK   

is the house cursed?

By: TPK
#4  by: Wow   

shhh.

By: Wow
#5  by: Shhh what?   

What do you want to keep hidden?

By: Shhh what?
#6  by: Wondering?   

Is Pike still a top house?

By: Wondering?
by: RealJul 26, 2014 12:40:10 PM

They just got back on the row last year and had some issues. Right now they are probably in the upper or middle range

By: Real
by: short answer:Jul 26, 2014 6:28:29 PM

no, they aren't.

By: short answer:
#7  by: Yep!   

"Short answer" is right. Pike is largely comprised of a bunch of meatheads, a few of whom seem to be all over this site and are not doing Pike any favors in the PR dep't. Read the posts. Just blehhhhhhh and ugh! A girl's perspective anyway...

By: Yep!
by: stupidJul 27, 2014 1:03:01 AM

...im pretty sure the troll comments arent made by actual pikes lol

By: stupid
#8  by: Wait   

What did Pike do?

By: Wait
by: Nothing!Jul 28, 2014 1:27:55 PM

Everyone who looked into the problem(s) said nothing happened. Some people just can't hold their drinks and talk too much.

By: Nothing!
#9  by: No Charges   

No Crime!

By: No Charges

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.