facebook

rush?

by: Wondering

How selective is rush, do most girls get a bid, even if it's not from their top house?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

You will get a bid as long as you maximize your options each day (you rank ALL of your houses, even if you don't want a certain house). For example, if on pref, you have two houses left, but only rank one, then you are not guaranteed a bid. However, if you rank both, then you will receive a bid from one of those two.

By: Guest
#2  by: nessa   

It is rare that a girl is dropped from every single house--most girls who don't get a bid are the ones who choose to drop out of rush for one reason or another. Best advice is to keep an open mind, and even if the house you get a bid to isn't one of your top choices, GO TO BID NIGHT. I've talked to so many girls who weren't sure about the houses where they got a bid during rush and are so happy in those houses now that they really can't imagine being anywhere else.

By: nessa
#3  by: ay   

I can tell you, you are guaranteed to get a bid from 2 houses on the row (I won't name them) , as long you put them as 2 of your choices, that means, maximize your options

By: ay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.