facebook

which frat for me?

by: Freshman Rushee

From what people are telling me, I should rush Sigma Chi, Phi Psi or ATO.
Can anybody give me some background on each house? Which house has the best social and gets the sickest girls? Which house has the best networking for my future career?

Thanks and I am not interested in hearing about Pike.

Posted By: Freshman Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not a Pike   

You don't sound like Pike material. Pike is very selective and you sound like a tool.

Go ATO and be a nobody!

By: Not a Pike
#2  by: Phi Psi/Sig Chi   

^ one of those. or both. ATO is not in the same league, although there are great guys with sick brotherhoods in there. Anything upper-middle (say top 8 or 9?) does stuff with top sororities if that's your concern. I'd suggest taking a look at that list going around (it's a link to some blog someone posted before) and looking at those houses during the bbq on sunday.

By: Phi Psi/Sig Chi
#3  by: Freshman Rushee   

Okay, but who gets the sickest girls?

By: Freshman Rushee
by: @whatAug 5, 2013 9:26:46 PM

ATO and Phi Psi are pretty much tied, sig chi 2nd tier

By: @what
#4  by: gossip greek xoxo   

lets be real,

I love ATO probably the most, but Phi Psi probably pulls the "sickest girls" because girls view it as the top frat so girls will hook up with an okay or not gooding looking Phi Psi just because of the house's rep. Sigma Chi pulls just as well i'm sure. ATO is not on the same tier as them (more like middle middle) but they do have potential and get their fair share of hotties. I'm not sure about networking since i'm not in any of the houses. If anything, I would assume Sigma Chi, they are pretty strong nationally.

By: gossip greek xoxo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.