facebook

pike summer party?

by: Row Girly

Is it true that Pike is having a big summer party today at their new house? Somebody said they were getting all sorts of margarita machines delivered last night and a huge stage was being setup.

if so, I can't wait!

Posted By: Row Girly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ha   

pike using this site to get people out to their parties? can they get any lamer...

By: ha
#2  by: tiktok   

the pike party was amazing. DJ-EJ was there. the margaritas we flowing. Just love these boys. It's like they always say Pike is #1

By: tiktok
by: Chromed OutJul 21, 2013 4:25:02 PM

You sure you were at Pike? If so, how is the new kegorator? I heard some mega-rich internet gazillioniare alumni had it custom made for them.

By: Chromed Out
by: tiktokJul 21, 2013 7:13:04 PM

Pike now officially has the best bar on the Row. It includes south beach style lighting and some kind of "water feature", like a waterfall or something. Its complicated. And, yes one of their dot com sick money alumni bought this incredible kegorator. Pike will be the party destination or every top tier girl this coming year.

By: tiktok
#3  by: Not a Pike   

It was sick. Can't wait until fall...

By: Not a Pike
#4  by: wow   

i'm willing to bet anything that all these posts are from pikes. seriously, read what "tiktok" is posting. jesus this self-promotion is just embarrassing.

By: wow
#5  by: Another Frat Dude   

Let me start by saying I am not at Pike and don't care for the Pike self-promotion you sometimes see on this site and others. I'm living on the row for the summer and have to tip my hat to Pike and what they have done to that piece of s-hit sig-ep house. Probably one of the best summer parties I have ever seen pulled off.

By: Another Frat Dude
#6  by: Lol   

This is pathetic, at this point I'm not even sure if these are piles posting, nobody would willingly make themselves look this desperate

By: Lol
by: LolJul 21, 2013 10:26:01 PM

Pike

by: LolJul 21, 2013 10:26:48 PM

I hate iPhones.

#7  by: jenn   

when is this party again? did I miss it?

By: jenn
#8  by: Pike? Really?   

Ok what was so cool at Pike's party that now makes its "Top Tier?"

By: Pike? Really?
by: NoJul 23, 2013 5:43:55 PM

Nothing was cool about their party, and nobody is saying pike is top tier. Pike still sucks, having a house changes nothing

By: No
by: Not a PikeJul 23, 2013 7:20:15 PM

I'm sorry but Pike is likely going to be top tier from day one this fall. This party proved to me they have everything necessary to run the row if they want to.

By: Not a Pike
by: hmmJul 23, 2013 10:22:53 PM

Judging from this person's posts, I have a feeling "Not a Pike" is either a pike, or a troll. Or both.

By: hmm
#9  by: not sure   

i cant tell if this is self promotion, if so its a terrible attempt and is only making pike look worse

if its a troll, hes doing a damn fine job

By: not sure
#10  by: Clearly a troll   

This persons clearly a troll... Anyone who's been on 28th st recently knows that their house is being painted and remodeled by a bunch of handymen everyday...

By: Clearly a troll

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.