facebook

rush attire

by: rushee

some of my friends in sororities at other schools said that the outfits they show in the rush guide/booklet are way too casual and for each day you should actually dress a little more formal. is this true at USC? what are some good stores and designers to buy dresses from?

Posted By: rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Shoes Shoes Shoes!   

You must have the best heels you can get! Spare no expense!

By: Shoes Shoes Shoes!
by: wonderingJul 17, 2013 11:10:27 PM

Actually glad someone brought up heels - do girls wear them every day, or only on the last few days when there's less walking?

By: wondering
#2  by: truth   

i never wore heals and i still got pi phi!

By: truth
by: @rusheeJul 18, 2013 8:02:26 AM

Most girls only wore heels the last 2 days. There are baskets in front of the houses where you can leave your flip-flops/flats while you change into heels. No one walks to the Row in heels. Convo days and house tours a lot of PNMs and sorority girls are in flat sandals. But yes, attire is nicer than Panhellenic describes. No need to go designer (although there's some of that).

By: @rushee
by: SallyJul 18, 2013 9:19:50 AM

Nothing to be proud of

By: Sally
#3  by: wondering too!   

Does anyone have any photos they could link to point us in the right direction? What's too casual and what's too dressy? Are heels more like wedges or fancy heels??

By: wondering too!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.