facebook

fraternity rankings

by: frat question

If everyone had to guess, what would be the top five frats in four years. and no i doubt pike will be one

Posted By: frat question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: obviously   

sammy, dtd, delta chi, pike, aepi

By: obviously
#2  by: Not an ATO   

ATO is better than all those houses

By: Not an ATO
#3  by: Gama Delta Iota   

Just cause your name is "Not an ATO" does not make anyone believe you. ATO is a decent house, but their current pledges and house just don't seem to have the potential

By: Gama Delta Iota
by: actuallyJul 17, 2013 11:07:29 PM

For what it's worth ATO was one of my favorite places to party. Granted most of my friends there were my friends before they joined the frat, but I always had a good time

By: actually
#4  by: joe   

Since no one has actually given you a serious answer, you may want to look at this site. It's not perfect, but as close to ranking the Top 10 fraternities as possible.

uscfraternityrankings.tumblr.com/

By: joe
by: Not in houseJul 17, 2013 11:13:38 PM

Pike is much higher than #7. Definitely top 3

By: Not in house
#5  by: 14   

where would you put beta theta pi?

By: 14
#6  by: social chair   

IN or AROUND the cute PHI DELTs

By: social chair
#7  by: def   

Phi Sig...has been together for less time than any house including the ones who didnt own houses as well (pike, sammy, zbt, etc.) ...its the newest chapter at usc (re-chartered) and has done the most for only starting 2 or 3 years ago. They now have their house again....

I also think Aepi has more of that momentum than anyone else and also has a lot of the 21st century fraternity mindset. they have the best record right now and have established themselves since they have been on the row longer

Also Sammy could do something big too now that they have a house on the row right off fig

By: def
by: ehhJul 27, 2013 2:48:39 PM

phi sig is ok. not horrible just not the best. i agree things could progress but for now they still have a lot of work to do. other houses that could rise to the top ....pike pikapp dchi aepi sammy.

By: ehh
#8  by: Sammy   

is back

By: Sammy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.