facebook

top 5 sororities?

by: brigitta

Just found these. Not everyone is going to be happy about them...

uscsororityrankings.tumblr.com

Posted By: brigitta
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: why?   

It is obvious to anyone with a brain that DG is no longer top two. They have clearly dropped a few spaces with some less than stellar PCs. I hope they turn things around.

By: why?
by: 123Jul 13, 2013 10:34:25 PM

Theta is actually #1!!!!

By: 123
by: WhyJul 13, 2013 11:27:46 PM

All the hate on DG all the sudden?? They're OK -- maybe they've slipped some, but they're still top tier (top 4 for sure) and don't warrant this hate.

By: Why
by: newJul 14, 2013 12:36:06 AM

Theta
Kappa
APhi
PiPhi
TriDelt
ADPi
GPhi
SDT
AXO
DG

By: new
by: TroyJul 14, 2013 9:13:46 AM

So glad AGD is coming to USC!! C

By: Troy
by: TruthJul 14, 2013 9:17:37 AM

DG is still top tier. They just can't claim the #1 or #2 spot with the girls in the last few PCs. There are still some very pretty older girls who are graduating who tend to even out the younger ones. As "Why?" mentioned, I hope they turn things around.

By: Truth
#12  by: funny   

Why does every thread have to end up with a ranking list????? Def time to close this thread... start a new one and rank again.

By: funny
#13  by: Hmm   

As a guy I can honestly say DG/Kappa are personal preference for #1 and #2. I prefer dg's personally but there are also guys who would pick kappa. Trying to say one is blatantly over the other is ridiculous, both are still top

By: Hmm
#14  by: honest   

theta is far and away better than DG. fun, and best of all, not stuck up and worried about the drama

By: honest
by: Guy opinionJul 14, 2013 9:33:07 PM

As a guy, kappas are the hottest, dgs are second, an thetas are third

Theta has the most down to earth girls though

By: Guy opinion
#15  by: Rayvon94'   

All I can say is don't hate the playa', hate the game y'all. If you going to be repping as a sorority expect some negativity.

By: Rayvon94'
#16  by: pike   

We are doing 1 or 2 mixers with Theta and 0 with DG. Enough said

By: pike

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.