facebook

frat question

by: fall12

thoughts on sigma nu?

Posted By: fall12
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Truther   

No one cares about Sigma Nu. Please stop trolling.

By: Truther
#2  by: Yep   

I actually really like them, not a bad house by any means.

By: Yep
#3  by: Ben   

Smallest dining room on the row. As a result, they pledge smaller guys. Hard to have brotherhood when your dining room holds 10 comfortably.

By: Ben
#4  by: Tina   

Middle-Middle or Middle-Lower

By: Tina
#5  by: Rowgirl   

They're middle tier, right under TKE. They have quite a few hot guys. My friend is dating someone in that house, and they seem to have a good brotherhood

By: Rowgirl
by: @RowgirlMay 27, 2013 9:50:38 PM

You must be high? Under TKE? Quite the opposite, girl!

By: @Rowgirl
by: yesMay 27, 2013 11:15:54 PM

I agree with "Rowgirl", I would say right below TKE. A few of my friends are dating guys there and I adore them.

By: yes
#6  by: how   

i've never seen them as relevant, but definitely not close to the bottom

By: how
#7  by: Nickname   

Bump - i'm actually interested in hearing some more opinions as well as OP

By: Nickname
by: yeahJun 13, 2013 4:02:45 PM

they're right under TKE. like solid Middle

By: yeah
#8  by: Lol   

A lot of goobs in that house... Definitely bottom tier

By: Lol
by: XJun 13, 2013 11:48:19 PM

They're definitely not bottom tier. They exchange and mix with all the sororities. Def not too, but def not bottom. Solid middle and I agree, right under tke! (TKE is 6th)

By: X
#9  by: Nickname   

@lol - I'm actually looking for decent insight into the house, not so much in rank/tier but as to how the guys are/what they do/how their parties are, etc. Other houses too actually but I figured this was a good thread to learn about this house without making a new post. Either way, if the best use of your time during summer is trolling a Greek discussion forum, you should probably look into a new hobby or getting a job ...

By: Nickname
by: Row girl Jun 14, 2013 12:36:20 AM

Great brotherhood, they seem to be very close. Their parties are fun, it's a hit or miss sometimes but generally girls have tons of fun there. Idk about more, but they're a solid middle tier house. Id say right under TKE too. Overall, they have a strong brotherhood and they seem to have lots of fans from all sororities

By: Row girl
#10  by: take it from me   

There is nothing more than rank or tier when it comes to frats. Sigma Nu is a house of nobodies. If you want to get lost, it's your house bro.

By: take it from me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.