facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Purdue University - PU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 50 of 60
#491  by: Reality   

You can't honestly say that a lot of the bottom tier houses aren't improving. There are some gorgeous girls in some houses that would have never stepped foot in those houses 5 years ago. Take note that while the middle tier and top tier continue to get the same kind of girl every year, the bottom tier are completely changing the face of their house with prettier and more social girls. This kind of change is what will cause the entire Greek ranking to change in the next coming years.

By: Reality
#492  by: @calmdown & @reality   

too true, too true

By: @calmdown & @reality
#493  by: @reality   

That's for sure true for AXiD, but AGD and GPhiB I don't think so.

By: @reality
#494  by: haha   

Both azd and agd are improving majorly, and i am a dg-ill admit it

By: haha
#495  by: what if   

anyone wonder what would happen if we were assigned football buddies/ gp buddies instead of getting to choose?
do you think the rankings would be any different?

By: what if
#496  by: @Reality @haha   

Isn't this what we want out of our Greek community? Why is everyone on here so catty? Why do we hate seeing other people improve? If you're a top house you'll still get the girls you want, so why try and tear everyone else down? If lower houses are improving then it only means our Greek community is getting stronger, which is what this campus needs.

By: @Reality @haha
#497  by: football   

Anyone hear anything about football pairings?

By: football
#498  by: @football   

football pairings arent confirmed for another couple of weeks

By: @football
#499  by: football   

what about the upcoming pairings? I haven't heard of anything besides Phi Psi-DG & SAE-Phi Mu

By: football
#500  by: let's be honest   

every house has great, pretty, smart, classy girls and every house has those girls that just suck. I think the appropriate rank (in order) is:
Aphi
Kappa
ChiO
DZ
PiPhi
Theta
DG
SigKap
Zeta
tri delt
AXO
Phi Mu
AGD
AXD
GphiB

there's no way phi mu is above tridelt or sigma kappa

By: let's be honest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.