facebook

live in policies

by: ?

does anyone know what sororities don't have a two year live in policy OR aren't strict about their policy? I want to join a house, but I don't know if I can afford to love on, especially for two years.
Thanks!

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

Don't rush Theta, DZ, or AOPi then. There's probably more, but I'm pretty sure DZ and Theta have a 3 year live in policy and AOPi just has outrageous dues to help pay for their house in the future.

By: ???
by: no freebiesSep 25, 2014 3:18:35 PM

I can't imagine houses would have the flexibility to allow you to join with the intention not to live in. Houses are very expensive to run (mortgage, insurance, staff, utilities, etc....) so the question becomes why would they offer a bid to a girl does not want to live in when they could possibly offer the same bid to a girl who can't wait to move in? If after 1 year some houses will let a girl live out if she has financial issues. I know A few houses have done that. The house would only do it if they were not going to have any open spots.
If you live out, you will still have parlor fees, chapter fees, new member fees etc... It will still cost you money to join. I would suggest you consider joining a sorority that doesn't have a house.

By: no freebies

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.