facebook

suiciding

by: opinions

What are the opinions on suiciding? I only have two houses left and I do not want one of them and wouldn't take the bid if I got. They've been my bottom house every single round. I know you're supposed to maximize your chances, but some gamma chis have been saying that if you don't like the house don't put it down. I'm so torn as to what to do.

Posted By: opinions
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Suicider   

Then suicide. If you don't get a bid then you can always try continuous or spring. It's better to suicide if you know that you will not accept a bid at that house because if you do receive a bid from them (which you most likely will), you will not be able to do recruitment for an entire year. If you suicide and that house does want you then you'll get that house. You can't really go wrong with suiciding if you know for a fact that you don't like your other options for chapters.

By: Suicider
by: opinionsSep 14, 2014 12:45:23 PM

how bad are the chances of me getting into it tho? That's why I'm scared since they preach to maximize since you'll have better chances or whatever

By: opinions

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.