facebook

sophomore eush

by: Sophi

Which houses typically take sophomores who go through recruitment? Do I have a chance of getting into a middle/top tier? I'm okay with middle, but the bottom don't really thrill me (I felt that way that I didn't fit in BEFORE I came on this site, so please don't say I am looking at this site too much! It just happened to correlate). Thanks!!

Posted By: Sophi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

What exactly didn't you like about them? Not going to lie, being a sophomore really limits what houses you'll get called back to. I hope that you had a really good reason for rushing as a sophomore and you have a stellar GPA because you aren't going to have a lot of room to be as "choosy." And honestly, not getting called back to a house solely because you're a sophomore says a lot about that chapter and you probably wouldn't want to join anyway. My chapter and a lot of other chapters accept sophomores and everyone's perfectly happy. Just continue to go through recruitment and you'll end up where you belong.

By: Hmm
by: SophiSep 2, 2014 8:51:02 AM

I felt uncomfortable, didn't have things in common, and had awkward conversations. I also do have a stellar GPA, thank you very much, and am well-involved on campus.

By: Sophi
#2  by: sororityty   

My chapter is in a higher tier house and i know that most top houses will accept a couple sophomores but are limited to the amount they can take, usually it's around 3-5. As long as you have a GPA that matches their standards for incoming sophomore pnms and have a personality that matches what their looking for then you have just as a good of a shot as the rest of the girls going through recruitment! good luck and have fun (:

By: sororityty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.