facebook

transfer

by: Bc

Transferring from the Boston area, going to be a sophomore in communications next year.
How hard would it be to get into a house like kappa, gphib, piphi, or aphi? I had family who went to Purdue years ago and were members of those sororities, so I'm interested!

Posted By: Bc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ORACLE   

so, its pretty hard to get into a sorority as a sophomore especially if you're a transfer and don't know any of the girls already. But still rush. don't go to gphib they suck here, the rest you mentioned are all top notch.

By: ORACLE
#2  by: Truth   

Gphi gives bids to anyone, so anyone would get in there just fine. Kappa and pi phi are top houses so it won't be easy. Rush anyways though, best of luck!

By: Truth
#3  by: seriously...?   

why don't you just find out for yourself??
You won't know for sure about the answer until rush is over. So instead of posting a question like this on a website that is all about ranks and self ranking, just wait and see.

And the first person is wrong. I rushed as a soph. and got every house I wanted back every time. Go in with an open mind. Don't have your houses selected before rush even starts.

By: seriously...?
#4  by: purdue   

pi phi is NOT a top house. they're pretty easy to get into they don't really cut anyone as long as you're semi normal.

By: purdue
#5  by: Just try it   

Just try rush, you'll love Greek life pretty much with whatever house you're in.

By: Just try it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.