facebook

transferring to purdue west lafayette, hard rush?

by: Purduetransfer

will it be hard for me to get into a good house as a transfer student? i'm transferring from purdue cal and will be a sophomore next year

Posted By: Purduetransfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hiiii   

no, some houses only except freshmen but thats only like 2 or 3. you;ll be fine

By: hiiii
#2  by: Boiler up    

What houses only accept freshman?

By: Boiler up
#3  by: Fresh    

Kappa DG aphi chi O Pi phi only accept freshman

By: Fresh
#4  by: false   

it's not true that those houses ONLY accept freshmen. it's just harder to get into a house as a sophomore because we look a lot at GPA first round and you're being compared to girls whose GPAs are still from high school. it's not impossible, but it is more difficult. I still encourage you to go through recruitment! you never know what'll happen, and there is definitely a house for everyone.

By: false
#5  by: greeklove   

Honestly the issue with purdue is that almost all the houses with the exception of like 3 are "good" houses. So while people may say the top 3 o r4 are the best, the one towards the bottom are still great houses

By: greeklove
#6  by: New York   

Hi everyone! I will be transferring to Purdue this fall from NYU! I'm currently a freshman now. I didn't rush there, but decided that this is what i want to do while I'm at purdue. I have a 3.9 GPA! I will also be considered as a "freshman" in my program due to clinical sessions....Will i be rushed as a sophomore, or a freshman?

By: New York
#7  by: nope   

Each house has different criteria that they look for in a PNM. Some houses just factor grade rank into the selection process more than others.

By: nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.