facebook

spring rush/quota

by: 932

did every sorority make quota? if so, will any still do spring rush?

Posted By: 932
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well..   

Apparently campus total just increased after recruitment since alpha phi is coming to campus next fall so virtually every sorority will have to take spring recruits.. Some may do COB/snap bids though rather than actual spring recruitment

By: Well..
by: tttDec 22, 2014 9:19:47 PM

how do you know that?

By: ttt
by: truDec 28, 2014 12:38:50 PM

^^^Well is right campus total got pushed up so roughly half of sororites are under it by some number

By: tru
#2  by: 103   

How much does freshman GPA matter during spring rush? Will my high school GPA or my GPA from this past semester matter more?

By: 103
by: BreakDec 27, 2014 1:39:22 AM

No first semster

By: Break
by: 103Dec 27, 2014 9:45:55 AM

...Do you mean no as in first semester won't matter or no first semester will matter?

By: 103
#3  by: bump   

bump

By: bump
#4  by: Honestly   

Who the hell even has a 3.6 GPA? I don't mean to discredit you but that just sounds insane, especially for freshmen seeing as though their GPA's are consistently lower than the campus average of 3.1. Even the houses with the highest GPA's are only around 3.4

By: Honestly
by: yeah butJan 1, 2015 11:03:24 PM

they care more about GPA because they want to help that fact. All the Spring girls and sophomore girls generally have extremely good GPAs

By: yeah but

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.