facebook

actual rankings

by: prospective

Probably going to UNC next year, just wondering what the actual fraternity rankings are, all bs and drama aside. Also, what are the bros like in each chapter?

Posted By: prospective
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stop Right There   

I will give you the only good advice you'll get on here: rush around and find out for yourself. Don't get your information from self-serving, mean-spirited posts on this website. And don't buy into that the "bros" in each chapter are all the same as each other.

By: Stop Right There
#2  by: in reality...   

I agree with the post above other than the fact that I feel like phi gam is slipping. I'd say in the next couple years I see SAE taking over their spot in the big 4

By: in reality...
by: No wayNov 24, 2014 6:48:19 PM

SAE has been getting some bad rep and ifc is looking for someone to make an example of

By: No way
by: The thing isNov 27, 2014 9:59:44 AM

Big 4 doesn't change. It's a historical title, like Old Row at Alabama. Chi Phi and SAE have been better than phi gam for a while but they aren't going to take thier spot

By: The thing is
by: CorrectNov 28, 2014 1:35:31 PM

The post above this one is correct, and that point is lost on many people. No one is gaining or losing a spot in the Big 4, it is not fluid. The Big 4 are DKE, Beta, Phi Delt, and Phi Gam. That doesn't change. Big 4 is not necessarily synonymous with "best 4 on campus," though almost always the Big 4 would be considered the top 4. Phi Gam has become so socially underwhelming that some would consider Chi Phi and SAE to have passed them (some would not). But Phi Gam will always be "Big 4" even if they dropped to 15 brothers.

By: Correct

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.