facebook

Top houses = white ???

by: ?

Basically top houses for both fraternities and sororities are usually not diverse. Yes, they will have those 2-3 token POC just so they can claim "diversity". Generally, the lower the tier the house is at, the more diverse.

Greek life is blatantly white supremacist.

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bruh   

Greek life came from the USA and is a primarily white tradition and UNC is 60% white. 🤯
Coming from a minority

By: Bruh
by: 🧐 Apr 2, 2024 4:44:39 PM

Show me an NPHC and traditionally black fraternity or sorority with white members and who actively recruit them. Then we can all have a legitimate and productive conversation. Otherwise, your post is moot and irrelevant. smh.

By: 🧐
by: bruhApr 4, 2024 12:08:54 PM

But IFC UNC Fraternities are 90% white, and the big 4 is 99% white. So many POC do not even have access to rush exclusive IFC fraternities even if they want to. In contrast there is literally no white members who even want to rush a traditionally black fraternity and sorority.

By: bruh
#2  by: Dumb   

This is stupid

By: Dumb
#3  by: Show me    

Show me an NPHC and traditionally black fraternity or sorority with white members and who actively recruit them. Then we can all have a legitimate and productive conversation. Otherwise, your post is moot and irrelevant. smh.

By: Show me
by: broApr 4, 2024 12:10:26 PM

No white members want to join black fraternities and sororities. And IFC fraternities dominate the social scene especially the higher tear being exclusive to white members

By: bro
by: smh Apr 8, 2024 10:09:17 AM

By: smh
#4  by: Why?    

By: Why?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.