facebook

sorority rush

by: Rushing

What do sororities look for in a girl during rush? Do they look for grades/appearance/wealth/personality etc... basically how can I get a top sorority?

Posted By: Rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: depends   

just be yourself. no sorority is going to want to take a girl that seems like she is trying too hard to get a bid and trying too hard to fit in. in the long run, you'll be happy you were yourself because you'll be where you actually should be for the next four years.

By: depends
#2  by: varies    

unless you're a sophomore sororities won't look at your GPA. It really depends on what is important to the chapter. If they love girls who are outgoing and well rounded then that is who they will look for. If they're looking for girls who all went to the same private school or have money then that's honestly what they're going to get. I know this all sounds kind of harsh and that the cards may be stacked against your or something- I remember thinking the same thing when I rushed, but I promise you it will all work out in the end and that the sorority that you end up in will have wanted you more than anything!

By: varies

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.