facebook

parties

by: Party

I'm an incoming Freshman this year and I'm planning on rushing. Cool people and a good party scene are my two biggest factors in finding a fraternity. Which fraternities have the most parties? And how many frat parties are there a week on average between all the frats?

Posted By: Party
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UNC   

Well the top fraternities are usually considered to be Phi Delt, Phi Gam, Chi Phi, Beta, SAE and DKE.

Out of those, all of them throw a lot of parties except for Phi Gam which throws pretty rare parties but they're solid when they happen.

On average, I'd say there are probably 5-10 fraternity parties per week but only like half of them would be worth going to for the girls that will be there.

By: UNC
by: truthJul 9, 2013 5:43:55 PM

This pretty much hits the nail on the head. Things you might want to consider though are that DKE is something like $10k/year and Phi Gam really doesn't throw many parties. With that said, if I were you, I'd look at Phi Delt, Beta, Chi Phi, and SAE, and DKE if you can afford it.

There's usually only one maybe two solid parties a week. Sure, there are a lot more fraternity parties than this, but none you would be that excited to go to.

By: truth
#2  by: 123   

^probably a pika, not a girl. pika does not throw "3 or 4 bigger parties every semester with live music, and a smaller one every week or two." thats just not true.

with that said, "truth" got it right. look at beta, dke, phi delt, chi phi, and sae. they throw the best parties with the best girls. maybe throw phi gam in there due to history, but they haven't and probably won't be able to have good parties for a while because of all the debt they have to pay due to the fire a while ago.

By: 123

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.