facebook

chi psi parties

by: Rushee

Are Chi Psi parties any good?

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Is this a joke? Chi Psi has like one party a year and no girls you would want to hang out with go.

By: ?
#2  by: truth   

no

By: truth
#3  by: What?    

Lol. They have something called lodge Thursday. Apparently the dumb butts above are unaware of the amount of girls that go. There are some kappas and tri sigs, but there are also a heck of a lot of tri delts and kds. The girl to guy ratio is insane because they don't let many non-brothers come
Have you never heard of the kd/chi psi perfect couple stereotype?

By: What?
by: ...May 29, 2013 12:20:24 PM

This guy is a Chi Psi. No doubt about it. I've heard about lodge thursdays (btw is a house, not a lodge) especially when girls leave and come to real fraternities to pregame. I've only heard about the chi psi/chi psi perfect couple, because that's what you guys like the most.

By: ...
by: What?Jun 10, 2013 11:36:09 PM

Sorry sweetheart, but this is a chick. It's hilarious that you think I am a guy tho.

By: What?
#4  by: well,   

the chi psi presence on this website is getting a little overwhelming

By: well,
#5  by: anyone   

anyone who says chi psi parties are fun is a chi psi. they have the worst parties of any fraternity, to be honest.

By: anyone
#6  by: haha   

haha, no chi psi doesnt have parties. if they did they would be awful; have you seen the guys they give bids to?

By: haha
#7  by: yes   

a lot of girls like them because they're simply nice guys. check them out for yourself and you make the judgement call

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.