facebook

prerush help

by: Newbie

I just go into UNC and I'm planning on rushing in the fall, but I'm out of state. My dad was in Sigma Phi Epsilon and I plan on rushing in the fall. Is it a good frat?

Posted By: Newbie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

No, it's not.

Que dumb TFM Kyle post. The king of try hards. Real question: is he in Sig Nu? probably

By: No
#2  by: TFM Kyle    

The kid is obviously making a joke out of it...you're an idiot for thinking he was serious in all those posts

By: TFM Kyle
#3  by: SigEp   

And SigEp is not very well respected at UNC because they don't haze and really aren't relevant. But head over to sigma chi and I'm sure you'll meet the two kids above me^^

By: SigEp
#4  by: Sorority    

It's referred to by most as a sorority

By: Sorority
#5  by: sig ep   

Lol

By: sig ep
#6  by: well,   

generally not viewed as too good. i'd probably look elsewhere, no offense

By: well,
#7  by: Carolina Girl   

Sig Ep is fun. My girlfriends and I go there often. Their parties are pretty good and the brothers are nice and sociable. I feel like the comments above are making it sound like no one likes them, but that's not the case. They aren't "top 4" but honestly the top 4 aren't necessarily the best in everyone's eyes. Go through rush with an open mind and you'll end up in the best house for you.

By: Carolina Girl
by: ...Jun 4, 2013 10:16:02 AM

Sig Ep is not good. They don't pledge, they're sketchy, the brothers were all balled from the big 4 and fraternity court, and their parties are small and lame.

By: ...
#8  by: Girlsopinion   

Sig Ep is known for having guys that think they're cooler than they are. They're literally all unattractive except for one guy named Jak.
As a girl, we always start our night off there... Drink their alcohol... And leave.

By: Girlsopinion
#9  by: Sip Ep ahahahah   

"honestly the top 4 aren't necessarily the best in everyone's eyes" haha sorry you didn't get a bid bud

By: Sip Ep ahahahah
#10  by: This guy    

^^^^ this guy about sums everything up when it comes to sig ep...

By: This guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.