facebook

lets get things straight....

by: A Real Greek

To any one looking into going Greek:
Just get off this site. While some of these posts are from people in Greek chapters at UCO there is very, very little validity in their comments. Almost all of the rankings or comments about chapters on this site are "self-ranks" or posts to bring others down. Things from this site do not reflect the UCO Greek community realistically at all. There really isn't a real rank system for fraternity or sorority chapters so don't worry about picking the "top house". The reason there is no real ranking is because every single person will rank the chapters differently based on their experience with them, or being one of them. The chapter that is right for you, will be YOUR top house, whether or not it is anyone else's. So, instead of looking at these pointless rankings and comments, go through recruitment, or rush, and find YOUR top house!

To current UCO Greeks: Also, just get of this site. Posting or ranking chapters on here creates nothing good, for anyone. It brings other people down and cast a poor light on UCO's Greek life. If I was a potential new member and I saw all of this negativity and cattiness I wouldn't even be interested in any of the houses. Everyone who is actually in a fraternity or sorority knows it isn't always like it seems on this site. Everyone has friends in chapters different from their own. So for the sake of the Greek community, just stop with Greek Rank.

Posted By: A Real Greek
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.