facebook

frats

by: Freshmen

What are the top frats at TCNJ? I like Phi AD the best but I'm not sure if they are really a popular frat on campus or not. If they aren't what are the too frats?

Posted By: Freshmen
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: sophomore    

Do you think phi tau is going to be around in the fall after posting pictures with them drinking and smoking with pledges?

By: sophomore
by: hmmMar 15, 2014 9:45:59 AM

I also heard from a friend that heard from her friend's cousin's ex-boyfriend that phi tau is getting kicked off next year for speaking too loudly in the library. OMG can anybody confirm this?!?!

p.s. you are thinking of a different fraternity, not phi tau...please get your facts straight before posting on the internet.

By: hmm
#12  by: fraternitymember   

i think its time we all grow up from labeling 'top frat' or 'bottom frat' or w.e you guys call it. coming from a fraternity many of you guys consider 'top tier' and though im flattered you think highly of my organization, its all personal preference. fraternities and sororities can be completely different within a matter of a few semesters, these rankings you make are relative and garbage. people join greek life to make friends, have fun, and join something bigger than themselves. quit ranking and gossiping, this isnt high school. its people like you guys who inflate egos and make some people feel insecure when they see these superficial rankings. This fraternity can be the best in the eyes of some people, and the worst in the eyes of others. Its all preference, quit ranking and embrace the fact you guys go out on weekends because of greek life

By: fraternitymember
by: sorority girlMar 15, 2014 3:56:16 PM

i couldn't agree more

By: sorority girl
by: Thumbs upMar 19, 2014 3:15:28 PM

Thank you. Finally a little humility shown on this garbage website. It could use a whole lot more.

By: Thumbs up
#13  by: TSM   

Taking into account mixers/how they treat sororities (which DOES matter - we talk to each other more than you realize) my personal preference is :

1. Phi Psi
2. SAE
3. Phi Tau
4. Sig Pi
5. Psi Chi
6. Phi AD
7. Aepi
8. AXP

By: TSM
by: .....Mar 17, 2014 7:03:41 PM

If you're going to take into account the way each fraternity treats sororities, why don't you take into account the fact that there are some fraternities that won't even bother to mix with every sorority? The fact is that fraternities treat sororities differently so everyone will have a biased opinion.

By: .....
#14  by: ehhhh   

in no order

top - phi psi, sig pi, phi tau
mid - sae, psi chi, phi ad
bottom - axp, aepi

By: ehhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.