facebook

to pnms

by: Attention

I just saw a pnm on Twitter say "I want delta zeta, ZTA, or chi o"

Oh that's what you WANT? It doesn't work that way. It's a mutual selection process. If you don't know what that means look it up, but also don't put that on social media because it already makes you look bad especially to houses you don't name. That's great if you want to be in my chapter.... But keep in mind, you don't choose me.. I choose you.

Posted By: Attention
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Shut up   

Seriously we all we're to some degree like that. There were houses we really wanted to be in. And houses we thought we wanted before rush. Its a fun time for the PNM let them enjoy it.

By: Shut up
#2  by: Agreed   

Lol I just saw the tweet you're referring to and I agree with the comment above. She didn't say she was expecting a bid from any of those houses nor did she act like she was entitled to one. She simply expressed her interests in those three. Stop finding things to complain about just for the sake of being a snob. PNMs are excited, let them have it without acting like a jerk

By: Agreed
#3  by: <<<_____>>>   

How can you blame her? She's probably been reading all the ridiculous BS on this site.

By: <<<_____>>>
#4  by: really   

Okay the fact that you really called her out for this is sad. You must be an adpi that's jealous that she said chi o instead of you. lol. she's excited for rush, leave her alone. she talked another girl into rushing and she never said that she expected zta, dz, or chi o. just that those were the ones she really WANTED. and everyone goes into rush wanting something. lay off of her.

By: really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.