facebook

fall rush 2014

by: Tips

Tips for sorority rush in the fall? I've researched it quite a bit, but I would like to hear from some of the members at Texas State.

Thank y'all
:)

Posted By: Tips
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority Star   

Show them that you mean business, get ran through by wma top tier fraternity during welcome week and you'll get an automatic bid

By: sorority Star
#2  by: @"sorority star"   

I'm sure that's what she was looking for, smh

By: @"sorority star"
#3  by: bb001   

Is it reasonable to rush as a Sophomore? Everyone told me this year that it would cost a lot, and I didn't think I could afford it until now.

Thanks!

By: bb001
by: AApr 18, 2014 10:38:50 PM

Yes, rushing as a sophomore is totally reasonable! Chapters will take your GPA into higher consideration than they would as an incoming freshman, but loads of sophomores who go through recruitment find their homes no problem! :)

By: A
#4  by: A   

Honestly, be yourself! Putting on a facade might land you in a house that's not a true fit for you. Look presentable and "your best" each day. Even if you're nervous, don't worry! The girls you meet are probably nervous, too. Just smile, have a positive attiude (no matter WHAT) happens and stay true to yourself. :)

By: A

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.