facebook

Rankings- in terms of alum & prestige.

by: Honestlyyyyy

Ladies first:
ΑΔΠ & ΖΤΑ: have the best alum network, especially in The South.
ΔΖ & ΔΓ: great ladies! But almost no prestige outside of college- especially in Texas.
ΑΞΔ: Amazing group, but practically no nationals or networking.
~the others~

Men:
ΣΧ & ΣΑΕ: Honest men on campus. Great alum connections.
ΚΣ & ΣΝ: Might not be the most popular but have good networking and great alumni.
ΑΣΦ & FIJI & ΠΚΑ: Good brotherhood, just not up to ‘par’

Posted By: Honestlyyyyy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Err   

Adpi is not great nationally and txst chapter is one of the best in the nation. I’d switch axid out for gphi because gphi has a large presence on both the west and east coast which is good for alumn networking. I’d also switch dz for chio because chio is very strong nationally and has the most members out of any sorority.

By: Err
by: <>Dec 30, 2022 10:37:04 PM

ADPi is strong nationally just not in Texas, look up some big universities like Georgia, Auburn, Clemson, Tennessee, Florida, South Carolina…

By: <>
by: <>Dec 31, 2022 2:37:02 PM

Plus Kentucky & Mizzou

By: <>
by: No One CaresFeb 17, 2023 1:31:31 PM

After you graduate, no one cares which fraternity or sorority you were in.

By: No One Cares
#2  by: Actually    

ADPi, ZTA and DG are the strongest nationally. Of those three, ZTA is the strongest in Texas.

By: Actually
#3  by: Dumb ass   

This is moronic DZ and DG both have very strong presence across the country. This is nothing but jealousy. Lol

By: Dumb ass
by: BcatMay 6, 2023 4:29:59 PM

It’s not personal. They def do not have as strong of a presence across the country. They’re not an old original

By: Bcat
#4  by: truth   

adpi is bottom at most universities in texas. and i mean bottom bottom

By: truth
#5  by: SOWHAT   

Prestige and status doesn't really matter if you don't like the actives in your sorority.

By: SOWHAT
#6  by: Downhere   

Agreeable

By: Downhere
#7  by: Poster does not know DG    

DG is strong in California, AZ, and Colorado for those leaving the state of Texas. DG is strong in North and FL. So if you are talking large states DG is a good choice. DG also has scholarships for those going on to graduate schools. Different from the rest. But really do people pick a chapter due to National connections? Sounds like the poster does not like her local chapter so focus is on her National. Really odd post

By: Poster does not know DG
#8  by: #8   

I don't know why Chi O is off this list since they're so large and prestigious nationally.

By: #8
#9  by: odd post   

Agree Chi O has most members and Alpha Omicron Pi has most chapters. But again no one is joining based on National rankings. Lets get real ADP is not THETA, KAPPA, OR PI PHI in TEXAS along with CHI O those are the stronger houses in the State. TRI DELTA and DG at the private colleges are strong in Texas as well. I have never heard of anyone pledging a sorority to network with alums. The join as they have friends and connections with them at the school they attend.

By: odd post
by: thoughtsApr 7, 2024 11:28:54 PM

I disagree with Theta as a top sorority in Texas. While they are strong at UT, they're mid at TCU & TAMU and are lower mid at Baylor. They were even kicked off campus at SMU.

By: thoughts
#10  by: Alum input    

I am going to interview someone that went to my school regardless of what sorority they were in. Not interviewing a sorority sister from a less well ranked school from outside my chapter. Their are no legacy preferences anymore everyone should select the house they feel best matches what they want for their college experience.

By: Alum input

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.