facebook

any opinions on gamma phi?

by: hi

i'm rushing in the fall and want to know! thanks y;all!!!!

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sadcresent   

no

By: sadcresent
#2  by: nope   

none what so ever

By: nope
#3  by: no   

worst group by far, don't know their place and like to step on other sororities long standing traditions. I'm all for a new sorority on campus just don't step on other people's toes, have respect for the sororites that ARE established, and don't act like you're snooty and better than everyone when you haven't even been here a year, because ya'll have a long way to go

By: no
by: whatApr 7, 2013 10:30:10 AM

what is "their place" and how have they stepped on other sororities toes?

By: what
by: @noApr 14, 2013 2:24:22 PM

I don't know a single gamma phi that acts snooty. They all seem nice and down to earth unlike someone like you who thinks others need to "know their place." seriously? What's wrong with people like you? Please let us know what house you're in so we can avoid it. Panhellenic love and supporting all Greeks is what it's all about

By: @no
#4  by: Uh   

They are a new sorority and don't have a damaged rep yet. They are all over the place which is why some people are probably annoyed, but thats not exactly a bad thing, just means their name is getting out there a lot. So far they are doing great as a sorority but you should treat them at rush next year like any other sorority and go in with an open mind and see where you fit in.

By: Uh
#5  by: They're nice   

They are new and a genuinely nice group of girls. They've accomplished a lot in a short time which makes a lot of houses that have coasted on an unearned reputation for years nervous. That's why you see insecure girls coming here to slag on them. Go through recruitment and find the house that's right for you. Don't base it on what bored mean girls on the Internet say when they think they're anonymous.

By: They're nice
#6  by: TBH   

I am not a GPB, but from what I have seen, they look like they have a lot of fun with each other. Most of the ones I have met so far have been pretty nice. Although they do have a lot of bigger girls and a couple snooty ones, but honestly every chapter has those. But go in with an open mind to all the sororities and don't look into just one because then you may not find the one you feel like you belong to.

By: TBH
#7  by: greek unity!   

I am in another sorority and honestly I have not one bad thing to say about gamma phi. These girls are getting so involved on campus and are so sweet. I am proud to have them on our campus and we need more girls like them in the greek community. Once they get more established on campus I think they will be some serious competition during recruitment. So happy to have yall on campus! Greek unity!

By: greek unity!
#8  by: just saying   

Gamma Phi has been pretty cool. Their are a certain few that can act snooty and honestly are giving them a bit of a bad name, but other than that they are a great group of girls. They are kind and really down to earth. Great sisterhood.

By: just saying

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.