facebook

SMU & Theta have agreed on plan to bring Theta back?

by: not so fast

If this is true, this is some major tea!!! "A MUTUAL AGREEMENT WITH SMU through May 15, 2026,
that includes the suspension of the SMU chapter for a period of two years until May 15, 2024,
➔ ➔ AND ADDITIONAL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS & REQUIREMENTS"

- - this basically means that SMU & Theta nationals already have an agreed upon plan in place for bringing Theta back to SMU!

Posted By: not so fast
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: not so fast   

So, their suspension is until May 2024, but the "mutual agreement" that includes "additional educational programs & requirements" extends through May 2026!

This is obviously the blueprint that will be implemented to reinstate SMU's Theta chapter.

By: not so fast
by: SMU GDI Crisis Office 😵Jan 17, 2023 1:37:13 PM

There is a large number of newly ShOcKeD GDIs in our dormitory this week. They are sHoCkEd, angry, depressed and resentful to the university and especially panHELLenic. 😨

Given it's long history for deceiving these young girls, the university and panHELLenic should immediately open a Newly ShOcKeD GDI Crisis Office to assist these emotionally harmed girls. 🛌

By: SMU GDI Crisis Office 😵
by: yep 😏Feb 5, 2023 1:15:07 PM

panHELLenic 😈 really gave the COB 🌽 to the GDIs 😵 this recruitment.

By: yep 😏
#2  by: pfft   

This isn't tea, this is what they came up with at the time Theta was kicked off.

By: pfft
by: don't panic, butJan 17, 2023 12:55:56 PM

the tea is that it means Theta will most likely be back in less than a year!

By: don't panic, but
by: NahJan 17, 2023 1:46:32 PM

Jan 2025

By: Nah
by: TeaJan 17, 2023 9:23:02 PM

It’s tea to me, but I hope TS is a success, paving the way for more independent social groups.

That’s the way sororities started out in the first place. Maybe it’s time to break from National corporate control of our sororities & social organizations.

By: Tea
#3  by: sorry but   

The new chapter will start from scratch. There will be no former members or ts girls. Theta nationals will choose their first membership class very carefully.

By: sorry but
by: WellFeb 5, 2023 10:43:48 AM

And it will be a loser house

By: Well
by: OhFeb 5, 2023 7:23:20 PM

So no more hoes and frosty noses?

By: Oh
#4  by: So    

So next recruitment will be Jan 2025
Society girls in for a rude awakening

By: So
by: WellFeb 5, 2023 10:45:23 AM

Or they will be #1

by: SMU CharlieFeb 11, 2023 9:54:38 PM

I provided you how my Highland Park Theta friend got her information directly from National Theta and SMU Panhellenic....plus Greek Rank prohibits using other people's names and phone numbers.....But Do You Really Think I Would Divulge My Friend's Name?

You Are Really Obtuse and Stupid!

By: SMU Charlie
#5  by: Well   

Theta will be a horrible house. Killing it.

#6  by: Well   

Nationals will have transgenders

#7  by: SMU Charlie    

Well Darlings....I've told you that my good Theta friend here in Highland Park has direct knowledge from Theta National and SMU Panhellenic that 'There are no plans at this with any specific date to bring back Theta to SMU.'

As long as there are underground organizations under the pretense such as 'The Society' and or 'Theta Society'....the longer it will be before Theta will be invited back by the SMU Council.

Again, although both Pi Kappa Alpha and Kappa Alpha Order have completed their Suspensions....They have yet to be invited back to SMU! "So Don't Count Your Chicks Before They Hatch!"

by: Discerning ThetaFeb 10, 2023 12:24:54 PM

Well then please tell us your source and exactly who your darling Highland Park Theta friend is so we can discuss this with her.

By: Discerning Theta
by: SMU CharlieFeb 10, 2023 1:57:56 PM

All you have to do is call National Kappa Alpha Theta and/or SMU Panhellenic Darling. That’s how my Highland Park Theta friend got her information.

#8  by: bye KAO   

Good riddance. KAO Nationals don't even fit in with the Texas culture. Bring in new houses that have great sisterhood, manners, lead with kindness and give positive encouragement. I don't think people in Dallas want "kill joy KAO" back at SMU so who cares. Bye!

By: bye KAO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.