facebook

Spring 2022 Pledge Class Projects šŸ˜¼

by: KAT, I'm Back! šŸ˜ŗ

Let's make these our 3 pledge class projects this semester.

1. Establish Fall semester weekly fetish parties in the Bali Beach Club Bathroom. Each week will be a different fetish (Sounding, Vore, Scat, feet, Urination, Inflation, Cow-Girl [Girls with huge milkers, with hooves, cow ears, and horns], Licking, Furry, Reptile-Transformation, Chest-Busting, Giantess, Lactation, Step-Sibling, Conjoining, and Pet-Play) Open to more suggestions let me know in the comments.

2. Renovate the Sigma Chi chapter house and erect a giant statue of Freddy Fazzbear on the roof putting one hand on his heart and another on his wiener facing the George Bush library

3. Rescue the island nation of FIJI from financial solvency by investing every house's budget into NFTs of drawings of what happened in the Bali Beach Club Bathroom throughout the fall.

Let's make these 3 vitally important projects our Spring 2022 pledge class legacy to the university. All pledge classes should mention these 3 projects at our Chapter Meetings on Monday night.

Lets get mov'n sisters!

Posted By: KAT, I'm Back! šŸ˜ŗ
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Oh no   

Nuh uh... sorray!! šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ¤®

Don't see myself going to all of these parties. Maybe if you included different and more tame options such as bondage or leather. Your kinks are outlandish and will not get the crowd you want. I for myself have a wet-suit fetish. Not like a spandex thing, but like the ones divers wear! They don't even need to be super tight or anything. Also calling these things fetish parties will make people not want to leave. This one can be Scuba Diving themed,

You can get around this by giving them themes. Like costume parties or something like that. Otherwise you will be bottom tier for the next 30 years if you host the vore party. Maybe call it "Cannibal" and play Kesha and have it around Halloween. Makes it sound scary, and you can get what you want out of it. Cowgirl one you can make it Farm animal theme or something. šŸ„šŸ„›

I can see the invitation now. "Get ready to MOOve"

By: Oh no
by: šŸ€ Basketball is overMar 23, 2022 3:56:33 PM

šŸ€ šŸ˜Æ

Let's get back to our 3 pledge class Spring projects this semester.

1. Establish Fall semester weekly sorority house hosted mixers. šŸ’‘
2. Renovate the Sigma Chi chapter house's temporary facade. šŸ›
3. Financially rescue the Fijis from insolvency. šŸ’²

Let's make these 3 vitally important projects our Spring 2022 pledge class legacy to the university. šŸ˜Š

By: šŸ€ Basketball is over
#2  by: Turue dadadat   

I was about to downvote, but this is literally awesome.

By: Turue dadadat
by: šŸ€ Basketball is overMar 23, 2022 3:57:31 PM

šŸ€ šŸ˜Æ

Let's make these 3 vitally important projects our Spring 2022 pledge class legacy to the university. šŸ˜Š

#3  by: Hot    

Hot

By: Hot
by: šŸ€ Basketball is overMar 23, 2022 3:57:58 PM

šŸ€ šŸ˜Æ

#4  by: Come back Sonny   

I hope chest busting doesn't mean like alien stuff. Otherwise these all seem unironically fun.

By: Come back Sonny
#5  by: šŸ˜ˆ   

Iā€™m in if panHELLenic is!

By: šŸ˜ˆ
by: Nothing but the truthMar 5, 2022 10:47:52 PM

Who do you think is funding this?

By: Nothing but the truth
#6  by: Stop it crazy mom   

Why did you make the same post twice?

By: Stop it crazy mom
by: YikesMar 6, 2022 8:02:00 PM

By Scat I hope you mean Improvisational vocal jazz.

By: Yikes
by: ???????Mar 7, 2022 1:08:06 PM

I think you replied to the wrong comment

By: ???????
#7  by: DOG   

I like these ideas more.

By: DOG
#8  by: Sorority Sis   

I appreciate the openness of the kinks. This will make the dating scene at SMU way easier because you can find people of the opposite gender with the same kinks at you. I would advise for event like this to not post pictures on social media. Let people go to these parties in peace.

By: Sorority Sis
#9  by: insane much?   

what kind of person hangs out on greek rank FOR YEARS and constantly makes bizarre posts? seriously, please go get help

By: insane much?
by: Weezer Fan 2003Mar 22, 2022 5:31:58 PM

I'm a freshman teehee.

By: Weezer Fan 2003
#10  by: Sigma Chi   

If this comment gets 10 likes. I will host a futanari party in the OT Bathroom.

By: Sigma Chi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.