facebook

transferring??

by: ???

are there actually freshman girls who are already leaving SMU? bc they dropped out or got cut from rush?

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: v   

I have no idea, but if they did transfer, what would they do? 90% of schools either already have had fall rush or are doing rush literally right now. I know it happens with schools that have fall rush though.

By: v
by: GDI Moveout Day 🚙Jan 21, 2022 9:15:16 AM

Saw a line of SUVs behind the commons 2day mov'n out their p/o GDI daughters, plates were from Ill, WIS, Ind and NE. Muddied SUVs 🚙 and tired parents 👨‍🦳👩‍🦳. No future university donation$ from these families...

By: GDI Moveout Day 🚙
by: ?Jan 21, 2022 10:46:59 AM

Muddied...SUVs? The parents were...tired?Ohhhh nOOOOOOO! The inhumanity of it all!

By: ?
by: hahaJan 21, 2022 12:21:02 PM

This SUV comment brought to you by the regular SMU troll who comes on here faithfully every year for at least 5 years and spews the same stuff time after time. A lot of it is cut and pasted and she has learned how to upvote her own comments and downvote the ones she doesn't like multiple times. She is a sad bitter trainwreck of a person. And very predictable.

By: haha
by: Past Newly ShOcKeD GDI👻 Jan 21, 2022 1:30:08 PM

Newly ShOcKeD GDIs,

`Remember what we told 'ya

Each sorority's Recruitment Committee consists of it's most powerful alumni, a few Chapter officers and 1 or 2 active members. They review PNMs apps, recs and respond to mommies' calls & contribution$ to honor their "legacy daughter". This Recruitment Committee determines how many PNM Chapter legacies will be honored with a Spring bid, usually by November 1st. Often for the top 3 sororities, there are less than 10 openings remaining for non-legacies. The next 3 sororities may just have 15-20 openings remaining for non-legacies.

The first recruitment rounds are called "cattle calls". Most junior & seniors take Chapter fines instead of attending these. They do not want to make fake conversation with "non-legacy walking casualties".

Non-legacies have a "very legitimate beef" with panHELLenic for not disclosing their limited opportunity to join the top 6 sororities. The past few years legacy versus non-legacy Recruitment results should be disclosed to them months in advance. Leading-on non-legacy PNMs about joining Greek Life in the top 6 sororities is "cruel and deceitful".

By: Past Newly ShOcKeD GDI👻
by: ^Jan 21, 2022 1:34:51 PM

There she is again! Obsessive-Compulsive disorder combined with a vengeful nature, immaturity, misplaced priorities, and utter stupidity. Needs meds and lots of therapy.

By: ^
by: ^ panHELLenic EVIL 👿Jan 21, 2022 2:12:51 PM

Inexcusably
EVIL 👿
EVIL 👿
EVIL 👿

By: ^ panHELLenic EVIL 👿
by: ^Jan 21, 2022 2:19:05 PM

You are so much fun to bait! You can never not have the last word! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Whatchagonnado???????

By: ^
by: Among UsJan 21, 2022 5:11:51 PM

Probably open a bunch of incognito windows to upvote her own posts to make herself feel better.

By: Among Us
#2  by: ha   

No, but that loser who has been coming here for years will now dump a lot of weirdly and badly worded posts in which he or she claims that PanHELLenic caused all this and if they don't establish an office for social activities for the supposed 300 girls, they will be leaving on the icepacked and snowy roads of Dallas to transfer.

My aunt said that actually, SMU was a backup in the past for girls who didn't get the bid they wanted at UT. They would get accepted to both schools for the fall and then if they didn't like their bid at UT, they would leave right off for SMU and rush there.

By: ha
by: ???Jan 21, 2022 8:10:56 AM

That’s wild! I’ve never heard that before!

By: ???
by: SMU Jan 21, 2022 10:47:16 PM

I’ve had an amazing experience at SMU, yes I am in the Greek system but college anywhere is what you make out of it. The more involved you get in the university and give back to the university is what will take you far in life. And I’m not talking about Greek life I’m talking about getting involved with SMU in the community. If you notice the most successful people at SMU are involved in the school and their mini sorority girls that are involved with SMU as a whole. That will get you far in life. Also the jobs in connections you will need for the future leader ship is priceless.

By: SMU
#3  by: Yes   

Yes!!!! And not fully because of Greek life. SMU is general is a great school and I’ve loved the people I have met here but academically, it was always a safety school for me. I’m also from CA and I think Dallas is fun but it isn’t the perfect fit for me. I’ve already turned in my app to go to USC and I think not getting into a house gave me one more reason to leave. I have a ton of friends at USC and I’ll probably do fall informal or just rush in winter as a sophomore. Greek life isn’t everything, but I’m going to take the opportunity to get the best education for myself. And if anyone is reading this and in the same boat, SMU is a USC feeder school! Take the chance, you never know. If SMU is the right fit for you, don’t transfer…Greek life really isn’t everything!

By: Yes
by: YupJan 22, 2022 10:50:58 AM

That’s a good point about USC, especially since it’s so much easier to get in as a transfer. No shade, i didn’t get in as a freshman either haha it’s so hard!

By: Yup
#4  by: Why?   

Smu is like USC only you have to be smart to go there. Smu is for the average student. Same clientele. Students think they are going to both those schools to make all these lifelong connections. The truth is 2-3 years out of college you won’t even talk to 99% of these people. You are torturing yourself to be cool or whatever the objective is. Meet a rich guy whatever. Go somewhere you are liked for being yourself. Everyone wants something from you at those schools. If you have nothing to offer see ya later. For a finishing school it is worth the money.

By: Why?
#5  by: SMU GDI Crisis Office 😵   

There is a large number of newly ShOcKeD GDIs in our dormitory this week. They are sHoCkEd, angry, depressed and resentful to the university and especially panhellenic. 😨

Given it's long history for deceiving these young girls, the university and panhellenic should immediately open a Newly ShOcKeD GDI Crisis Office to assist these emotionally harmed girls. 🛌

By: SMU GDI Crisis Office 😵
by: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJan 22, 2022 1:04:39 PM

Hey troll! Knew you couldn't resist! So compulsive! Copy and paste! Throw in some different emojis and no one will guess, right! And incognito upvoting and down voting is just so satisfying!

By: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.