facebook

How Important is Legacy!

by: ocean07

Hi everyone! I'm considering attending SMU next year, and I have been seeing SMU rush content and getting really excited for next year. A ton of girls from my home town got Theta bids. My issue is that I am not a legacy at any sorority. Please be honest with me, what are the chances of getting into PKT not being a legacy? I can't imagine every girl from my hometown is a legacy. Other than being a legacy, what increases your chances?

Posted By: ocean07
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wondering   

Why do you only want PKT?

By: wondering
by: ocean07Jan 19, 2022 8:05:12 PM

I don't! I'd be happy at any sorority. Just heard that those sororities in particular are very legacy based so that's why I'm wondering if it's true.

By: ocean07
#2  by: connections not legacy   

It's not about legacy. That means next to nothing nowadays. It's about connections. Pnm's have an advantage when they are already personally known, or known about, by chapter members. Friends from school, church, summer camp, friends of friends, their older sister's friends, their mom's friend's daughters, etc. You have connections somehow; work them. Make it known you are going to SMU and get to know chapter members when you come to campus. Those girls from your home town - connections for you?

By: connections not legacy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.