facebook

SMU rush tok what is going on here

by: lll

Does the whole pregame with pnms before bid cards thing normally happen at SMU? How is this allowed lol? Or at least if this is normal, why would theta and kappa not think twice about posting it on social media šŸ˜­

Posted By: lll
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ya??   

Plus all the alcohol that was there and posted. Big yikes.

By: Ya??
#2  by: Yike   

Yeah so awkward the new thetas were in a apartment decorated with yellow and black balloons and they were all wearing their cheetah golden gooses. So blatant

By: Yike
by: lJan 17, 2022 11:06:26 PM

Lol if you watch Alexa Fieldā€™s SMU rush youtube video from 2020 she also wore cheetah golden goose sneakers on bid day and I remember thinking ā€œwell damn she really is banking on a Theta bidā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

By: l
by: NewJan 17, 2022 11:09:22 PM

Literally so did isa and a few others. Then last year the most popular freshman (the billionaire twins and their friends) did as well. Every year thereā€™s a handful that is 100% sure they are gonna be theta.
Itā€™s just funny tho bc I know that TN was one of them this year

By: New
#3  by: lol   

theta didnā€™t drink before their bid day lol.. it was kkg and tri delt

By: lol
by: fubJan 17, 2022 10:50:27 PM

Theta did too. Search on tik tok

By: fub
#4  by: sunset   

A few of the girls at the Theta pregame already have sisters in Theta. So my guess is that they told them and all of their friends ahead fo time. You would think they would tell the girls to not post anything about the pregame though right?

By: sunset

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.