facebook

beta theta pi new pc

by: honest gdi

is it just me? or has beta been rising through their ranks? their new pc last night looked smokin. i am excited to see them continue to rise to top house. most well rounded frat on campus

Posted By: honest gdi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok Beta   

It definitely sounds like you have a bias towards their chapter. 2 years ago they had a massive PC and I think the people in that one were the best they had. The past 2 years, including this one, they have had nowhere near that success in terms of initial numbers. They have been at 150 people for the past few years, but this will likely go down. They may have changed the way they recruit to have more quality over quantity, which isn't really a bad thing, but it limits to freedom you can do with your budget.

Based off how they've put Chi O and DG as their number 2s and have completely cut relations with Alpha Chi for a house that has them as their number 3, I can't say that this will be good for them moving forward. Treating sororities badly in hopes of mixing with top houses is an easy way to lose that status that you wish to obtain.

By: Ok Beta
#2  by: Sks   

BETA juniors and seniors are really good. Their sophomore class is alright and the new PC is eh

By: Sks
by: the truthJan 26, 2020 4:44:23 PM

the junior class has some good guys. the seniors are definitely weird though

By: the truth
#3  by: really?   

I think they're new class is one of the best. If you know any of the guys in the class you'll know what I mean. I do think they did quality over quantity and got a great class.

By: really?
#4  by: Beta   

I’m very proud to be a part of this PC and to be a Beta Male.

By: Beta
by: UhJan 26, 2020 5:23:52 PM

Yo sig ep keep having your pledges post on other fraternities Greek ranks, y’all are sick

By: Uh
#5  by: Cob   

Beta is changing. Good or bad it’s personal

The seniors/juniors compared to the sophmores/freshman give a different vibe

By: Cob
#6  by: Real   

Ehhhhh

By: Real
#7  by: hey   

Beta is really good. They're not the top house but they're one of the good houses

By: hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.