facebook

has to be said

by: Look

Ok look. I don't know if this is Phi Mu really ranking themselves on every single one of these posts, and I highly doubt it's a "high schooler," but whatever the case this has to be said. Any posting that has them anywhere above tier 6 is not credible. And maybe in time that will change. But for right now that's how it is, it's nothing against them. This just has to be pointed out for those who come on this site and don't know otherwise. Because it's really, really annoying to have the same thing posted 7 times when you know it's not true. Like I said, in time things could very well change, and I know there are plenty of nice girls in the sorority who most likely have nothing to do with this.

Posted By: Look
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: An Open Letter to Phi Mu   

You cannot get away with self-ranking yourselves to tiers higher than the bottom. This includes even the second-to-last tier. I wish I could be nice about this, but my amiability is wearing thin. I see you. We all see you. Will you please give it a rest? Aren't you tired?

By: An Open Letter to Phi Mu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.