facebook

yesterday,

by: Penn State SAE

I was showering with my uncle and the kid from next door, and between rounds of 'drop the soap', we talked about the bigots at Oklahoma....southerners sure do some bad things don't they?

Posted By: Penn State SAE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Parker Rice   

Can't anyone take a joke these days? Our chef is black... I was obviously kidding

By: Parker Rice
#2  by: A different PSU SAE   

Right on dude, I knew you guys like to shower with little boys, but hey, I'll help you out and cover for you--it's the Penn State way bro. By the way, how's our intramural team looking this year?

By: A different PSU SAE
#3  by: Yet another PSU SAE   

It is true bro that southerners are different. No chains, not nearly enough gel. It's a shame everyone in my family had to move down there since that's where the jobs are--and the weather doesn't suck. Mom tells me her neighbor has three boys 14, 11 and 3 so I think I might move down there after I graduate.

By: Yet another PSU SAE
#4  by: Yet one more PSU SAE   

Hey bro, speaking of showers, anyone know how I can hook up with Big Brothers of U Park? I've got some of the coolest Nittany Lion towels I'm dying to use. Go State!

By: Yet one more PSU SAE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.