Stetson University - SU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SU Boyz   

I <3 them all

By: SU Boyz
#2  by: Panhel   

Every sorority has something great to offer. Go through formal recruitment and make your own decisions. These rankings are full of false assessments, made by haters or girls that are trying to dirty rush.

By: Panhel
#3  by: Real Talk    

ATTENTION EVERY GIRL WHO WANTS TO RUSH IN THE FALL!!! Don't listen to anything anyones says on this website. Most of the mean comments are from girls in other sororities trying to make people look bad. They do this so you won't want to rush that sorority. Some of the sororities with the lowest scores on this website have the sweetest girls in them. Don't base your decisions on what you read on here. Don't form any opinions until you walk into the houses the first day of recruitment.

By: Real Talk
#4  by: reality   

why dont you tell these lovely pnm's that once they leave the house, everyone sits around and unwillingly uses a photo of you, places it onto a projector, then on a scale of 1-10 rate you. Mean girl material

By: reality
#5  by: reality   

And another thing is, not everyone gets a bid once they go through rush. I dont see the point in saying how each sorority wants you to chose their house when sometimes they dont even give you the bid?

By: reality
by: NickSep 9, 2012 12:14:51 AM

and apparently you didnt get a bid. You obviously arent a greek. So who are you to talk? Get off here and go do something with your life and maybe in a few years when you fix yourself people might like you.

By: Nick
#6  by: ...   

As a freshmen that WAS thinking of rushing im not anymore, there seems to be too much drama and stereotypes. Why cant all of the sororities get along? All you guys do is making negative comments towards each other. A group of us who were going to rush are no longer. We don't want to be numbers.

By: ...
by: LegitSep 9, 2012 12:18:30 AM

You shouldnt judge off of this website. Going greek is the best decision people make in their life. It helps them grow as a person, you can become a leader and make new brothers/ sisters while doing it. Go and talk to the girls at alpha chi or even any other sorority pick the one that fits you the best. My girlfriend is an alpha chi which is how I know them.

By: Legit
by: <3Aug 11, 2017 8:47:24 PM

Broooo then why the hell are you on this website if you don't care lol

By: <3
#7  by: Loving Girl   

All the freshman who are rushing. Take a good look at the top sorority on campus, Sigma Alpha Iota. We are a close, diverse sisterhood on campus and are heavily involved in many campus activities. And we do not haze. Find your new home with the sisters of SAI!

By: Loving Girl
by: Music Geeds Sep 18, 2013 2:54:07 PM

^ I think someone made up that sorority. ^

By: Music Geeds
by: Honesty Oct 1, 2013 1:30:23 PM

This section seemes to be for social sororities, not professional. Also you require a music class for each SAI member. I highly doubt a majority of women rushing would truly be interested. Given that I am in SAI and a Panhel sorority. As a member of both I don't think it's classy to call SAI the top sorority on campus.....just saying.

By: Honesty
by: get the factsOct 5, 2013 7:21:45 PM

First off, it's recruitment, not rush. Rush is not an approved term for Sigma Alpha Iota. It's recruitment. If you're going to post for recruitment on this site, get it right.

As a member of SAI, i can't believe someone would post on greekrank. SAI is not a social greek letter sorority. Sigma Alpha Iota is a professional music fraternity. It is not a part of Panhellenic.

The general public of freshmen can't go through Sigma Alpha Iota recruitment because you can't actually become a new member until spring semester and have to take a music course.

It's not a real sorority.

By: get the facts
#8  by: angelpuuss   

good one captain obvious

By: angelpuuss
#9  by: FreeGirl   

How many of these new freshman will waste hundreds of dollars per semester to buy their friends I wonder.

By: FreeGirl
#10  by: G-Girl   

Are the sororities and fraternities at Stetson social facilities only, or are any residential?

By: G-Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.